Cutting your hair extension is a great method for experimenting with a fresh style, but it may be difficult to achieve a smooth glow. You’ll find a comprehensive guide on how to cut hair extensions here on the post with Vin Hair Vendor. Come on, let’s take a look at it.
- 1 1.Checking Out Your Coiffure before thinking how to cut hair extensions
- 2 2. How to cut hair extensions – Several steps
- 2.1 2.1. How to cut hair extensions – Reduce the protruding part by cutting it with a blade
- 2.2 2.2. How to cut hair extensions – Choose how much of your extra hair you want to remove
- 2.3 2.3. How to cut hair extensions – Brush through your newly trimmed hair
- 2.4 2.4. How to cut hair extensions – Use your scissors to create sharp points at each side.
1.Checking Out Your Coiffure before thinking how to cut hair extensions
If you choose to chop away your hair extension, it’s important to assess your current hair situation.
1.1. Get rid of the tangles in your hairstyle by combing it before thinking about how to cut hair extensions
Following you put in your extensions, massage them over your hair carefully, avoiding the spots in which they were attached to your head. Avoid further combing until all knots have been removed and the comb passes throughout your hair easily. Cleansing is the final phase of the process of how to cut hair extensions and will help blend the synthetic hair with the real thing.
1.2. Verify the full span before thinking about how to cut hair extensions
Take a look at the side of your neck in the camera and brush your fingers through your locks. You may notice that the growth sheets shrink and split apart at the base. Take note of the rim and see if any apexes hang shorter than the rest.
2. How to cut hair extensions – Several steps
For some, the thought of cutting their own hair is daunting, yet here, we will walk you through the process in how to cut hair extensions
2.1. How to cut hair extensions – Reduce the protruding part by cutting it with a blade
You can use these snips to achieve a more flattering and individualized style for your hair and facial shape.
- Grab the hair you’ll be cutting using the thumb and fingers of your semi arm after you’ve combed it. If you have any excess hair, utilize your dominant hand to shave it off in quick, delicate sweeps.
- If you employ a blade instead of scissors, the cuts won’t even look as clean. When you use these techniques for cutting hair extensions, your real hair will blend seamlessly with the added length.
- It is the most easy way in how to cut hair extensions at home
2.2. How to cut hair extensions – Choose how much of your extra hair you want to remove
At this point, you should cut your hair to the amount you wish to achieve before proceeding.
- Pruning carefully is the first step in the process. You can take a moment to assess your progress thus far by observing yourself in a mirror. Add extra embellishments as necessary to achieve the desired look.
2.3. How to cut hair extensions – Brush through your newly trimmed hair
Before getting your hair extension clipped, the hair on the sides is flat and not raggedy. You should hold the styled hair tightly between the thumb and fingers of your quasi arm. The ideal position for securing the hair is about an inch from the tips. Be on the lookout for any protruding protrusions that depart from the basic shape of the replacement extremities.
2.4. How to cut hair extensions – Use your scissors to create sharp points at each side.
Your hair extension will appear better full and genuine if you straight trim the tips. The ends of your scissors must be positioned so that they just touch the skin at the crest midway between your thumbs. Trim the longer hairs parallel to the head to even out the bald spot. The desired result is a clean, gentle outline.